With every New Year arrives, frame a list of resolution to follow. Resolutions are very important with one’s own personal life as well as professional life too. They help you to lead a right way with some efforts to achieve nothing out of something in your life.
There are so many trends change after every year as per the update in the Google algorithm. So, it’s time you need to watch for SEO trends in 2018. Google is very much going to continue with the expand featured snippets in 2018, giving more importance to the structured data.
So, what are you waiting for in the fore coming trend? Look below and see where you actually are in the trend and what changes you need to make in your strategy for better outcomes.
- Site Quality Matters: With this as a primary motto Google strive to satisfy and, therefore, if you want to come in its good book or improve the ranking, so you have to improve your site quality. This may increase traffic on the web and many views on the website, pages per session and bounce rate, etc.
- Double the Quality Of Your Content: Content adds value to your website and increases customer time on your website as well. Plan for the most visitors to revisit the website consequently.
- Smartphone’s acts as a Primary Search Device: Considered as the most important gadgets and in the coming years, as its very helpful and used as a primary device and that enhance to visit the site very often.
- Improve User Experience: Trendy news is that the best improvement with the user experience. This seems to be the most awaited thing for the customer will get the best experience on your website, which automatically increases their chances of conversion.
- Featured Snippet: Move ahead with a step and necessary actions to optimize your website to come in the featured snippet that drives in more customer and good for the rank of your website.
- Visual Search: This helps to give great outcomes with the current trend. Most awaiting to watch in the year of 2018. This may improve your searches and grab the attention of your visitors.
These upcoming trends give the complete growth for your overall business and never take it for granted. Hire a professional SEO expert who handles well with the website rank and moves ahead to the next higher level in your current market.
The importance of loading speed
The loading speed or WPO of a website is vital for SEO positioning. As of June of this year, Google will give top priority to websites whose mobile loading speed is excellent. If this is greater than 2-3 seconds, users will leave the page before viewing the content and Google will penalize you. There are many factors that influence this parameter: the images, the theme of the web, hosting, and the code itself.
“Link building” techniques
The link building strategies will continue to be a key element of SEO positioning. Of course, do not obsess about getting hundreds of links, but the ones you get are of quality.
The mobile will continue to grow. The searches made through mobile devices are becoming more common. Therefore, Google has already launched an algorithm that rewards these “responsive websites” and it seems that it will continue to do so with even greater force. Thus, it helps to give a good skill for all users.
Search by voice, “long tail” strategy. Google likes strategies of long tail more and more, as users search increasingly desperate for the same result. Thus, two aspects will go hand in hand: the search by voice, and the content.