Getting people to your website is difficult, keeping their attention and turning them into customers is even more difficult. What does a company’s website need to have in order for visitors not to leave? Maximizing impact of every email can be done if you follow these rules.
First of all the links in your marketing email are very important. Well placed and easy links should be used. A Link should never take more than 30 seconds to find. When clicked the visitor should be brought straight to a dedicated landing page. Not landing on the campaign page means the visitor has to go searching the website.
Another thing is to pay attention to your headlines throughout your sales page. Many people will read the headline, become a bit interested, and then scan through the sales page and read only the minor headlines throughout your site. Keeping them congruent with your main message and also ordering so that just by reading them alone, you’re reading will make a conclusion is a good idea.
- Creating an effective landing page is extremely important in turning your visitors into customers. The marketing email and landing page need to be made simultaneously. They should match visually with regards to color, text, graphics, etc. The offer/discount in the email should also match what is offered on the landing page otherwise visitors are left confused. The minimal material is needed on this page. Nothing other than offer details and appropriate links is required. No other products other than the campaign one should be on this page. The visitors would only get confused if more products were advertised on the same page.
- The first thing to check is your headline. There are plenty of different ways to express your product. But the job of a headline is supposed to do one thing: Create enough interest so your reader will keep on reading. Some headlines will offer a big promise. Others will be in the form of a hot testimonial. Still, others will be some kind of catchy phrase that has a couple different meanings. This will entice the reader to keep reading just to find out what the heck you’re talking about.
- The sub-headline is also extremely important. It should expand a bit on the main headline. Tell the reader just what kind of benefit they are about to receive. This can be a little bit longer than your main headline.
- Making a purchase or investigating links are the options possible on this page. The desired result of a campaign would be if the customer buys from your website. Although further exploration of the website can lead to future purchases. The undesired result is for visitors to click away from the landing page. Get explored with the site easily and thoroughly that would lead to this. Links and buttons should be simple and clearly understandable. The number of people coming back to your site will be reduced if your website is not easy to use. A company can demonstrate their abilities through their emails and websites.
- Optimizing your site to attract customers and more importantly keeping them on it is an important step in getting the most out of your website. Every business needs to be involved in making sure that their website is positioned correctly to take advantage of the customer’s needs and requirements. The website should be set up and designed in an easy to use manner but allowing the users to follow the actions you want them to take. In this way, you can start to improve your conversion rates and increase sales. Companies simply can’t afford to miss out on this opportunity to increase revenue. You can be sure that if you’re not doing it, your competitors will be!