Guest Post FAQ
- Who writes the guest posts?
We have an in-house team of native English speaking content writers who research material for your guest post and then write it up with the highest quality possible.
- Do you have a database of websites that you can share prices for?
Unfortunately, no. All our guest posting is done via custom outreach campaigns, we do this to ensure that we don’t ‘burn’ the inventory by guest posting on them too often.
- What is the turn around time for guest posts?
The majority of guest posts are fulfilled in 2 weeks but due to the nature of the guest posting, this sometimes can be a little longer. This comes down to a number of factors, including the niche, the amount of negotiation required and the posting schedule of the site?
- Do you help us pick the anchor text and target URLs?
Yes, we do.
- Do you offer custom metric guest posts?
Yes, we do, please get in touch with us via the contact us page and we will arrange a custom quote.
Yes, we provide a few samples if you would like, please get in touch with us with your niche using our contact us page and we will send some over.
- Is there any bulk discount on guest posts?
Yes, we do provide bulk discounts. Get in touch using our contact us page for customized plans.
- What niches do you accept guest posts for?
We do guest posts almost on all niches. If in some cases we do not have sites in our database, we do customized outreach for our clients.
- How many different sites do you post on?
As many numbers of sites you want us to post on depending upon your budget.
- How long do the guest posts stay up for?
We guarantee that any purchased guest posts will stay up for 12 months minimum. If a link goes down before the guaranteed length of time, we will try to fix it as soon as possible or replace it with a link of equal or similar quality.
- You will use anchor text on your guest posts?
We make sure that every article is written naturally by our professional writers and includes one anchor text to your website.